We all have a story to tell about our lives. In my Telling Your Story class, you’ll learn the basic skills of writing about your life, including:
- the mechanics of writing effectively
- focusing on personal, honest stories
- how to improve your sense of recall
- writing short articles in class
- reviewing articles by other writers
Classes are limited to 8 students, and are held at Murray’s Peterborough home, 492 Weller St. No previous writing experience required. And there’s no expectation that you’ll write a book-length memoir !
Next Class: April –May, 2020 April 8,15,22,29 and May 6, 7-9 p.m.
Course fee: $85 Early Bird Discount: Register by March 20 for $75
To register and learn more email: email@example.com